Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Port of Oia, Guided Tour, Old Port (No Bus Transfer)
Sail from the Old Port of Fira to the island of New Burnt where the volcano of Santorini is. First stop is the volcano of Santorini where you have 1.30 to climb at the top with your guide. The entrance fee is 2,5 euro per person.
Second stop is the Old Burnt where the Hot Springs are. There you have the opportunity to feel the warm water that is created by the volcano's power. You will stay there for 30 minutes.
Next stop is the island of Thirasia. You have 2 hours and you can taste Santorini's specialties, you can swim or visit the top on foot or by the donkeys.
Next and last stop is the village of Oia in which you will have two different options: you can stay there and visit the village of Oia by yourself.
The only way to go up is on foot (250 steps) or by the donkeys and then after your beautiful walk you can take the local bus or a taxi to return at your hotel. The 2nd option is to stay on board, enjoy the view of Oia and return at the old port of Fira where an amazing day finishes.
Guide's Languages : Greek, English.
- Transportation between the program
- Services of the guide of the program
- Vat tax 24%
Price does not include
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Volcano entrance fee (2,5€ / person)
One Departure from Old port of Fira: 10:30 - Return to Old port of Fira: 16:30
Cancellation / Prepayment
- In order to book your preferred cruise or tour you have to prepay it.
- If you want to cancel your reservation see below the methods:
- Cancel more than 3 days before your booking is free.
- Cancel it in less than 3 days before your booking and we will refund you the half price of your total price pay.
Accepted credit cards
- All credit cards are accepted.