Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Sunset in Oia, Guided Tour (with Bus Transfer)
In the beginning our bus will pick you up from your village's meeting point going to Athinios port, the new port of the island. First stop is the volcano of Santorini where you have 1.45 to climb at the top with your guide. The entrance fee is 2,5 euro per person.
Second stop is the Old Burnt island, where the Hot Springs are. There you have the opportunity to feel the warm water that is created by the volcano's power. You will stay there for 45 minutes.
Next stop is the island of Thirasia. You have 2 hours and you can taste Santorini's specialities, you can swim or visit the top on foot or by the donkeys.
Next and last stop is Oia where you will disembark. At the picturesque port of Oia you can enjoy the view, take great photos and reach the village of Oia by foot using the big broad steps or by donkey which is the traditional way and the trademark of Santorini! Walk around and explore the beautiful village of Oia which is famous for its sunset and its narrow streets. After the sunset, the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
- Guide's Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
- Transportation between the program
- Services of the guide of the program
- Vat Tax 24%
Price does not include
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Volcano entrance fee (2,5€ / person)
One Departure from Perissa: 08:45 - Return to Oia Port: After Sunset
Cancellation / Prepayment
- In order to book your preferred cruise or tour you have to prepay it.
- If you want to cancel your reservation see below the methods:
- Cancel more than 3 days before your booking is free.
- Cancel it in less than 3 days before your booking and we will refund you the half price of your total price pay.
Accepted credit cards
- All credit cards are accepted.