Santorini Volcano, Hot Springs, Thirassia, Port of Oia Guided Tour with Bus Transfer (No Sunset)
Our bus will pick you up from your village’s meeting point and will drive you to Athinios port for embarkation! Your first destination is Nea Kameni Island, the volcano of Santorini! There you will have the unique experience to climb on the top of the volcano for 1.45hr, see and take photos of the active crater and walk on its rims!
Next destination is Palia Kameni Island for swimming in the hot springs created by the volcano’s underwater power!
The boat sails to your next destination which is Thirasia.There you can eat in the small traditional taverns, swim in the crystalline waters or even visit the village of Manolas on the top of Thirasia and enjoy the view!
Going back to the port of Athinios, the boat stops for short time at the port of Oia where anyone who wishes can disembark! After Oia, the boat sails to Athinios port for disembarkation where the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
Guide's Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Departure from Perissa: 08:45 - Return to Athinios Port: 17:30
- Transportation between the program
- Services of the guide of the program
- Vat Tax 24%
Price does not include
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Volcano entrance fee (2,5€ / person)
Cancellation / Prepayment
- In order to book your preferred cruise or tour you have to prepay it.
- If you want to cancel your reservation see below the methods:
- Cancel more than 3 days before your booking is free.
- Cancel it in less than 3 days before your booking and we will refund you the half price of your total price pay.
Accepted credit cards
- All credit cards are accepted.